Geno/Grinder® – Automated Tissue Homogenizer and Cell Lyser
- Automated mechanical disruption through bead beating, ideal for high-throughput cell lysis applications including DNA/ RNA extraction, protein extraction and pesticide residue analysis.
- Programmable touch screen control panel for run time, rate, cycles and pause time. Up to 500 protocols can be saved for recall.
- Designed for vigorous up-and-down shaking of deep-well titer plates, vial sets, and centrifuge tubes.
- Optional Kryo-Tech® Accessories enable cryogenic grinding and preserve temperature sensitive samples for RNA and protein extractions.
- Adjustable clamp with a release button that allows users to secure vials or titer plates of various sizes.
- Typical sample processing time of 1-2 minutes.
Applications include: Tissue Homogenization, DNA/RNA Research and extraction, Cell Lysis, Pesticide Residue Extraction, Protein Extraction, Biofuel research and QuEChERS.
Typical samples include: Animal tissue, Plant Tissue, Cell cultures, Fruit, Cannabis, Seeds, Yeast and Bacteria.