Katanax X-600 Electric Fusion Fluxer
Built with the most demanding lab in mind, the Katanax X-600 Fluxer® is the next generation in electric fusion offering new enhanced features for unparalleled results. This six-position, heavy-duty, fully automated electric fusion machine has a throughput of up to 30 samples per hour. Used to prepare glass disks (beads) for XRF, solutions for ICP/AA and peroxide or pyrosulfate fusions. Built with the most demanding lab in mind the Katanax X-600 fluxer combines speed, simplicity and a robust design for the experienced or novice user.
- Control panel that adjusts to the user’s height and features a USB connection for firmware updates.
- Extraction chimneys allow for direct ventilation of halogens from each crucible position.
- Low noise level during heating, melting and standby.
- Easy-clean, ceramic mold holders. Mold holder system is userconfigurable for 30, 32, 35 or 40mm molds.
- Integrated auto-locking safety shield protects the user during the fusion process.
- High Performance Furnace with heating elements impervious to flux. Patented.
Typical samples include: Cement, Clinker, Ores, Slag, Refractories, Ceramics, Catalysts, Glass, Rocks, Minerals, Soils